The medium of instruction at Pinkz Public school is English and the school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education.
Our kinderGarten teaching is done in Montessori Based with Practical Learning through proper phonic basics.
We follow Pearson's MyPedia curriculum from Grade I to Grade V.
Its flagship program MyPedia , a path-breaking and comprehensive solution for quality teaching and learning in schools.
At the heart of MyPedia is the belief that learning is a cycle based on experience,
Analysis, Action and reflection as compared to telling which is one-step. MyPedia is thus designed around the 5-Step Experiential Learning Method that replaces the one-step ‘Telling’ approach.
It was duly checked by the Committee Members which includes Management people, Principal, Coordinator, HOD's of All Departments and Members of School Management Committee. We assure that there is no Content is found misleading the Young Generation or Discriminating any Weaker section.
MyPedia scientifically tracks student and school performance. Schools using MyPedia have reported 2-3 times improvement in academic performance in pilot studies.
- Understanding meaningful instruction/learning in the classroom ourselves.
- Using Art Integrated learning in classrooms: Learning in this way helps to increase knowledge and understanding of the subject area, and also fosters a greater appreciation of arts.
- Learning Leading Cycle: Understand how learning and growth takes place and the action we, as school leaders, can take in promoting growth.
Orbits of Good Teaching:
All of us want our teachers to grow and become better/good teachers. This module is about understanding and agreeing to what is good teaching.
- Motivating People around us: Understanding the factors motivating people.
- Understanding Bloom’s Taxonomy Better: Creating a culture of Motivation in the school by providing Higher Order Things Tasks in the classrooms.
- Coaching Teachers: One way to motivate teachers is to support them in their growth. In this module we learn/refresh ourselves on techniques of coaching teachers for better academic performance.
- Enhancing personal leadership
- Building successful team
Switched over from Tamil Nadu State Board syllabus to CBSE curriculum with a common frame work, the board syllabus is futuristic and has been at the forefront of recent education reforms and keeping in line with its philosophy of keeping pace with changing times. The introduction of new dimensions to education through Life skills, Adolescence Education Program, Physical Health, Disaster Management etc. has made the curriculum more comprehensive.
A uniform system of assessment and examination through Pen Paper Tests followed along with Art Integrated Learning from Class 1 to 10 is a positive step in the direction of making education less stressful, make evaluation comprehensive and regular, provide space for the teacher for creative teaching, providing a tool of diagnosis and remedial action, and create a generation of holistic learners with greater skills.
The Art Integrated Learning seeks to help develop cognitive and psychomotor skills, lay emphasis on thought process, de- emphasize memorization and most importantly to make the process of teaching and learning a learner-centered activity.
The effort is to shift emphasis from the age-old method of rote-learning and stress on self awareness, problem solving, decision making, critical and creative thinking, inter & intra personal relationships, and effective communication.